We are offering this service for those who may be at higher risk of contracting virus or who have family members who are not comfortable attending in-house services.
- The parking lot service will begin at 11:15 am, coinciding with our in-person service. We have plans to add a 9:00 am radio service as well.
- Attendees are asked to enter at the the parking lot by the older building
- Communion will be handed out by masked and gloved greeters at the picnic shelter (lower lot)
- Greeters will also have an offering bucket for collection of tithes and offerings
- Cars are to pull around the building, using the road closest to the building to reach the parking lot by the newer building
- Any parking spot should work as the FM frequency should cover the whole lot
- Tune your radio 100.9 FM